Pay with your bank card or pay with your Paypal account on Baofengdigital.com
You can pay with your credit card or debit card directly without input your bill address
or pay with your bank card via your Paypal.
if you need pay with your bank card via your Paypal
- 1. Please go to the “Basket” website and double check the items you picked in your cart.
- 2. Please click on the “Check out” button. Fill out your information relative to your order.
- 3. Please click on the “Proceed to Paypal” button or choose “pay with a credit card or Visa Debit card” button.
- 4. After you enter your bank card information, please click on the ”Pay now” button.
- 5.Congratulation! You have finished your order already. You will get a confirmation email instantly.
- 6. Your shipment will be mailed to you as soon as possible(usually within 2 business days).
- Hope you do enjoy our items.
How to use Chirp Software to Program uv-5r series radio
1) Open the CHIRP software (Latest Version), click “Download From Radio” under “Radio”
2) Select the corresponding cable driver port, and select Model “UV-5RX” under Vendor “Baofeng”, then click “OK” to read the radio.
3) And you will come to the page of Memories, in which you can adjust the limited parameters (Channel, TX Frequency, RX Frequency, CTCSS/DCS, High/Low Power, and Wide/Narrow Band, etc).
4) Then if you switch to the page of Settings, you can adjust the limited parameters (VOX Function, Squelch, Backlit, DTMF, FM Radio, Voice Prompt, Scanning, VFO Mode, etc).
5) All the modification will be saved by clicking “Upload To Radio” under “Radio”.
Then you can check the settings you modified after reboot the radio.
UV-5R Manufacture Software Programming Process
1) Download and open the manufacture software. Click “communication” and choose “COM” Port, then click the “Confirm” button.
2) Click the “Read” button, then click “Read” and ready to read the data from your radio.
3) You will come to the parameter page and adjust the limited parameters (Channel, TX Frequency, RX Frequency, CTCSS/DCS, High/Low Power, and Wide/Narrow Band, etc).
4) Click “Optional Features” under “Edit”, a page of “Optional Features” will pop up, you can adjust the limited parameters (VOX Function, Squelch, Backlit, DTMF, FM Radio, Voice Prompt, Scanning, VFO Mode, etc.).
5) If you want to modify the DTMF function, you can get into the DTMF page by clicking “DTMF” under “Edit”.
6) Finally, all the modification will be saved by clicking the “Write” button, then clicking the “Write” button on the popup.
And you can check the setting you modified after reboot the radio.